Data Delivery via Dropbox
Written by Asmit Joshi on August 3, 2018
Have your Grepsr files synced automatically to your Dropbox
- On the Dropbox tab, click Add Dropbox.
- Assuming you’re signed in to your Dropbox account, click Allow to grant Grepsr access to your folders.
- Once linked and your data is exported, Grepsr will create a folder named “GrepsrData” in Dropbox, within which are sub-folders named after your project and report respectively (i.e. “GrepsrData/Project_Name/Report_Name”), and upload the data to this location.
- You can edit the location to your liking at any time.
- Checking the “Replace old files” option removes the timestamp from the filename, so the file is overwritten with the latest updated version on each export.
Here’s a brief demo:
Other data delivery options available at Grepsr: