Written byAsmit JoshionAugust 3, 2018
Have your Grepsr files synced automatically to your Dropbox
- On the Dropbox tab, click Add Dropbox.
- Assuming you’re signed in to your Dropbox account, click Allow to grant Grepsr access to your folders.
- Once linked and your data is exported, Grepsr will create a folder named “GrepsrData” in Dropbox, within which are sub-folders named after your project and report respectively (i.e. “GrepsrData/Project_Name/Report_Name”), and upload the data to this location.
- You can edit the location to your liking at any time.
- Checking the “Replace old files” option removes the timestamp from the filename, so the file is overwritten with the latest updated version on each export.
Here’s a brief demo:
Data to make or break your business
Get high-priority web data for your business, when you want it.
Other data delivery options available at Grepsr:
Data Delivery via Email | Grepsr
Have your Grepsr files automatically delivered by email
Data Delivery via FTP | Grepsr
Have your Grepsr files synced automatically to your FTP/SFTP server
Data Delivery via Webhooks | Grepsr
Get notified as soon as your Grepsr data is ready
Data Delivery via Google Drive | Grepsr
Have your Grepsr files synced automatically to your Google Drive
Data Delivery via Amazon S3 | Grepsr
Have your Grepsr files synced automatically to your Amazon S3 bucket
Data Delivery via Box | Grepsr
Have your Grepsr files synced automatically to your Box account
Data Delivery via File Feed | Grepsr
Get download links to your latest and historic Grepsr data on the app platform