Written bySubratonJuly 22, 2020
We have browser plugins for all major browsers to help you easily capture screenshots. Browser plugins are especially useful if you need to take screenshot of pages that are behind login screens or are difficult to capture with Grepsr’s on-site screen shot capture feature.
In this video we will show you how to install and use the browser plugin for Chrome.
- Click on the plugin download link at the bottom of the attachment tab.
- Once you are on the Chrome web store, click on the “Add to Chrome” button. This will install the plugin into your browser which can be accessed from the toolbar.
- Now, open a page you want to take a screenshot of.
- Then click on the plugin icon on the toolbar and then click “Capture Visible”. This will capture the screenshot of the viewable area.
- You may need to scroll and adjust the viewable area according to the content.
When this is done, you will need to login to your Grepsr account.
Select an existing project or create a new project and click “Add and Start Tagging”.
You will then be taken to the Mark and Tag page where you can tag your requirements.