Data Delivery via Box
Written by Asmit Joshi on August 3, 2018
Have your Grepsr files synced automatically to your Box account
Under Box in the Data Delivery tab on your Grepsr report,
- Click the Add Box button.
- On the resulting page, log in to your Box account if you need to, then click Grant access to Box to allow Grepsr to add files and folders to your Box.
- Once linked and your data is exported, Grepsr will create a folder named “GrepsrData” in Box, within which are sub-folders named after your project and report respectively (i.e. “GrepsrData/Project_Name/Report_Name”), and upload the files to this location.
- You can edit the location to your liking at any time.
- Checking the “Replace old files” option removes the timestamp from the filename, so the file is overwritten with the latest updated version on each export.
Here’s a brief demo:
Other data delivery options available at Grepsr: