Written byAsmit JoshionAugust 3, 2018
Have your Grepsr files synced automatically to your FTP/SFTP server
On the FTP tab under Data Delivery, fill out the form with your FTP server’s configurations.
- Host is your server’s URL with which Grepsr will establish a connection to upload your data.
- Username and password are the login credentials with write privileges, i.e. permission to create new files in the server.
- The default port for an FTP server is 21, and 22 for SFTP servers, unless configured otherwise.
- Specify a path where you want your files to be uploaded.
If you leave this field blank, the files will be uploaded to the default folder structure — “GrepsrData/Project_Name/Report_Name”.
- If you want your files to be updated with data from the latest crawl run, check the “Replace old files” option, which removes the timestamp from the filenames.
When you Save the form, Grepsr will try to establish a connection with your FTP/SFTP server. Your report will then be linked to the server and your data from subsequent crawl runs will be automatically synced.
Here’s a brief demo:
Data to make or break your business
Get high-priority web data for your business, when you want it.
Other data delivery options available at Grepsr:
Data Delivery via Email | Grepsr
Have your Grepsr files automatically delivered by email
Data Delivery via Dropbox | Grepsr
Have your Grepsr files synced automatically to your Dropbox
Data Delivery via Webhooks | Grepsr
Get notified as soon as your Grepsr data is ready
Data Delivery via Google Drive | Grepsr
Have your Grepsr files synced automatically to your Google Drive
Data Delivery via Amazon S3 | Grepsr
Have your Grepsr files synced automatically to your Amazon S3 bucket
Data Delivery via Box | Grepsr
Have your Grepsr files synced automatically to your Box account
Data Delivery via File Feed | Grepsr
Get download links to your latest and historic Grepsr data on the app platform